Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Norwich Print Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th December 2017.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- When you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details.
- When you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- Technical information about the type of computer you are using and about your visits to, and use of, this website. This includes things like your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number and type of pages viewed.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone or email.
- We may occasionally send out promotional direct mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the address which you have provided. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone or email.
- From time to time, we may also use your email address to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and is stored by the website visitor’s browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track how the web browser is using our website.
We use also Google Analytics to help us understand how our website is being used so that we can improve it and our services. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about how websites are used by using cookies which are stored on users’ computers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.